JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ammo for sale Remington #R243W3 .243 Win 100 gr. PSP 6 boxes (IDAHO)
For sale, 6 boxes 20 rounds per box of Remington Core-lokt 243 Win 100 Gr. ammo.
All of this ammo dates 1990 but it has always been stored indoors in a gun cabinet.

The best price I can find on the web is $17.49 + shipping if you buy 10 boxes. $18.49 if you buy less than 10 boxes.
I would really like to sell this as a single sale if at all possible.
I don't want to ship these one box at a time because the shipping charges will totally negate any saving you might get from the low offering price.
So here's the deal.
$12.99 if you buy all 6 boxes.
You pay the actual shipping. I can calculate it before it's shipped, so we can get right to the penny.
Due to shipping regs thru UPS or FedEx there is a $4 charge for an adult signature on each shipment of ammo.
I'll pay the extra $4 fee, so you still only pay exact shipping.
Shipping must be ground (SLOW, SLOW, SLOW) and somebody 21 or older must sign for this package. I'll provide the tracking number as soon as it's assigned.
I've shipped thousands of dollars of ammo all accross the country, so there will be no delays or surprises on your end.

Here is Remington's description:
Remington Core Lokt 243 100 Grain PSP Ammunition. Stock # R243W3. Box of 20 Rounds.
Remington Core-Lokt – a reputation deserved. Hunters with a knack for filling their deer tag tend to have more than success in common. They trust their hunt to Remington Core-Lokt. For more than six decades, it has remained the leader in centerfire deer ammunition. And deservedly so.
The Core-Lokt bullet design is the original controlled-expansion bullet – and one of the most effective ever developed. Its progressively tapered copper jacket is locked to a solid lead core, promoting perfectly controlled expansion and high weight retention for absolutely dependable on-game results
Spitzer shape profile for improved velocity and flatter trajectory. Bullet cores are mechanically locked in place to provide deep penetration. Jackets designed for progressive, reliable expansion to almost twice the original diameter

Please post a note that a PM was sent, so that there'll be no arguments over who contacted me first. Please send me a PM after you've posted the message in the thread.

Gregory

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.