JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a compulsive ammo buyer for the last 40 or so years I am always looking around and so far, I have found...
At BiMart CCI Stingers $17.97 for a box of 300 and
Frontier (Hornady) .223 55gr box of 150 for $39.97

I admit I am new to this area but I am not new to ammo buying so I know these are great prices
Between these and Sportsman's Warehouse 6.5 Creedmoor deals, I'm pretty impressed with the ammo prices up here.

Well look at where you came from! :D
Well, yeah...
But prior to 2018 we could still order online and believe me--The UPS guys hated my guts in the last months before der fuhrer of the PRK shut us down. I was a big fan of Target Sports USA and PSA when they offered free shipping but the deals here are genuinely better.
To wit Target is sold out of the Hornady American Gunner 6.5 Creedmoor 140gr HPBT at $159.99 but at Sportsmen's Warehouse the standard price is $139.99 and because I'm stingy, I use the $10 off coupon from the back of a Fred Meyer receipt and the out the door price becomes $141 essentially $20 less and its in my hot little hands NOW. I like instant gratification;). Same applies for the Mini-Mags (Think I said Stingers earlier but they are in fact MiniMags ) I'd snatch them up when I could get them for $10/100 and BiMart had them for $6.00/100
While I may go bankrupt saving money this way, it is yet further proof I made the right choices of getting out of California AND coming here.
Love this place!

Bimart is a good place to buy .22 LR, 5.56/.223 and Blazer Brass 9mm, .380, .38 Special, etc. Lately they have had Frontier .556/.223 ammo on sale. I bought some, but have not tried them out. I measured them with my caliper and they are shorter overall than Federal LC. You can see the difference just eyeballing them.

When Federal had their rebates last year, I thought that my wife was going to divorce me every time we went to Bimart. I was getting 420 rounds of clipped 62 grain .556 in the can on sale for less than $110 after rebate. I bought enough that I used up the limit for the rebate.

Still not happy about their age policy, but am glad that they are now in my area.

Last Edited:
Yah, good prices!

If folks need a lot of CCI minimags, Palmetto State Armory has them $299/case of 5000 shipped. Daily deals section. Same price, but wouldn't have to risk store not having/store too far/limits etc etc.

Federal champions work fine for us in most .22's, so can't speak to how good or bad minimags are.

Yah, good prices!

If folks need a lot of CCI minimags, Palmetto State Armory has them $299/case of 5000 shipped. Daily deals section. Same price, but wouldn't have to risk store not having/store too far/limits etc etc.

Federal champions work fine for us in most .22's, so can't speak to how good or bad minimags are.
Just bought some Federal Auto Match from Bimart. It was a great deal, but can't remember what I paid for them - around 4 cents a round. Can't wait to try the in my S&W Victory, Glenfield Model 60 and my Henry Goldenboy. I have 2000 Federal Champions that I haven't touched yet.

I need more .22 LR like we need more 90 degree days.

A cut and paste of my post in Great Deals forum:
Bi Mart has Federal Power-Shok ammo on sale for $13.97 in 22-250, .243, 270 Win, .308 Win, 30-06.
Also has 7mm Rem Mag and .300 Win Mag for $17.97. Pretty good deal, but wait! There is also a $5 per box mail in rebate offered, up to 10 boxes per household. Not sure how long it has been where you could buy decent quality .270 Win (or 22-250) ammo for less than $8 a box (after mail in rebate).
I have always had good luck with the Federal Blue Box ammo (the more common description of this ammo), so I thought I would share. I grabbed mine in Hermiston, Oregon so no sales tax!
They also had a great deal on Blazer brass 115 gr fmj. 350 rounds for $59.99 (which breaks down to $8.57 per box of 50, no rebate required.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top