JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
**FOUND**

Anyone know where to pick up a couple of ammo cans at non-ridiculous prices?

Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Costco had the .30's nested in a .50 for ?$14 just a bit a go. Pretty decent for knock offs.

No idea on if any stores still have them in stock tho.

If anyone has seen these at a Costco recently, would you please share which location?

I have this ammo can for $8. It held 400 loose rounds of 5.56

758AE802-DC63-4D54-82BE-0B2A7FBC6BD9.jpeg

Took a look at Midway, and US surplus are back in stock.

$9 for .30's, $10 for .50's, at there grade "3" (lowest grade). Have bought a "bunch" of them, at this grade over the years, all perfectly fine. No idea on current, can be hit or miss.

Iirc, one can out of about 40 thru them was overly dented on a side (grade 3). Simply formed it back to seal fine. A bit of surface rust on some, which I never bothered cleaning up. Dirt & such in or on all. again tho, dont care.

Probably won't be going on sale, as they were completely out of stock all grades last I looked (around a month back). However who knows??

I would wait on one of there free shipping deals tho, but that's me. Normally $50 worth of crap and free shipping. Again tho, haven't noticed recently if they have been doing free shipping deals, or not.

Normally keep a running list of small parts wants going, to fill. Helps bump up an order amount when they those free ship deals....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.