JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I STILL HAVE SOME OF THESE AVAILABLE.

I have 50 cal. ammo cans for sale.
They are in very good condition.
Dimensions are: 5.5" W x 11" L x 7" H
I sell them for $8.00 each.
There is a price break for 100 or more, call me.
I accept cash or trade for items of interest.

Last Edited:
Question: Post says 50 cal, but the pic indicates the boxes are from 5.56 mm. Which is it? I would think the .50 cal boxes would be larger the 5.56.

Thanks!

Question: Post says 50 cal, but the pic indicates the boxes are from 5.56 mm. Which is it? I would think the .50 cal boxes would be larger the 5.56.

Thanks!
Safooma, This size can was introduced after WW I for use with 50 cal. ammo for machine guns. Since then the military packs various things in this size can, such as 5.56, 45, 9mm, shot gun shells, fuses, etc. That is why I included the dimensions of the can in the ad. I hope this helps. Bruce

Understood, thanks for clearing that up. I can be a dumbass sometimes ;-) You are located in tigard? I wonder if it would be cheaper for me to drive and meet you as opposed to having them shipped. I am in Eugene.

Understood, thanks for clearing that up. I can be a dumbass sometimes ;-) You are located in tigard? I wonder if it would be cheaper for me to drive and meet you as opposed to having them shipped. I am in Eugene.
There is nothing "dumbass" about asking a question.
I have not shipped any cans but my guess is that shipping will double the price of the cans.
Its a nice drive and I don't live to far off the freeway. Call me to make sure I am going to be home.
Another possibility is checking with Dan-Dee Sales in Sweet Home.
Thanks for your interest.
Bruce

I've twice purchased ammo cans from Bruce, and have been very happy both times. Despite the fact that these are Mil-surplus and retired from military life, Bruce's cans look pretty good. :s0155:

Bruce, Thanks again.

His selection of ammo cans was impressive. I haven't seen cans in that good of condition since I left Fort Benning. :)

I only bought 7 but will be back for more soon!!

Do u still have some available 10? Also do you have any 120mm cans

I have quite a few 50 cal. cans for sale.
I have only 3 30 cal. size left.
All of the Fat 50's are gone.
I have one can that measures: 8.5 W x 18.5 L x 14.5 H
All cans are very good condition.
Thanks for asking.
Bruce

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.