JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cabela's ammo storage cans 1/2 price starting Thursday. Runs Dec 18-24.
and
Steel .50cal. cans $10 each shipped ending sale date unknown.

Cabela's "Dry Storage Box" on sale for $7.50 down from $14.99. Holds about twice as much as a military .50 caliber ammo can. They're plastic, not steel, but work very well for storage where they won't be moved about all that much. They stack good.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabe...AllProducts&Ntt=ammo+box&x=0&y=0&Ntt=ammo+box

I have a handful of these and plan to get a few more this Thursday. Very roomy and versatile. Coincidentally I found they will hold two dozen 30-round AK mags like they were designed for it. Also these will take standard 8.5x11 documents handily. Good for storing essential books and papers.

If you don't feel like shlepping down to your local Cabela's, currently they offer free shipping over $49. Seven or more cans hits this easily. Check the website before you finalize your order, because that could change on Thursday.

FYI, also steel .50 caliber ammo cans are back on sale at $10 (four or more shipped free!) at:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-steel-ammo-box/pid-910559?color=Army+Green&N=104

I bought some of these last month and they are beautiful. Brand new. Just about bomb-proof. Especially great considering that the price INCLUDES shipping for four or more.

Good ammo cans have been increasingly hard to find last couple years, and pricey when they are available. They're a great item to stockpile. Hey, they don't eat and they don't evaporate in storage. So snap 'em up! I am. :)

Cool man, I just ordered 10 of the Academy ones. $99 for 10 shipped is a smokin deal really. If you or I where going to ship 10 ammo cans it would probably cost $50 :)

Cabela's ammo storage cans 1/2 price starting Thursday. Runs Dec 18-24.
and
Steel .50cal. cans $10 each shipped ending sale date unknown.

Cabela's "Dry Storage Box" on sale for $7.50 down from $14.99. Holds about twice as much as a military .50 caliber ammo can. They're plastic, not steel, but work very well for storage where they won't be moved about all that much. They stack good.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Dry-Storage-Ammunition-Box/740706.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&N=0&fsch=true&Ntk=AllProducts&Ntt=ammo+box&x=0&y=0&Ntt=ammo box

I have a handful of these and plan to get a few more this Thursday. Very roomy and versatile. Coincidentally I found they will hold two dozen 30-round AK mags like they were designed for it. Also these will take standard 8.5x11 documents handily. Good for storing essential books and papers.

If you don't feel like shlepping down to your local Cabela's, currently they offer free shipping over $49. Seven or more cans hits this easily. Check the website before you finalize your order, because that could change on Thursday.

FYI, also steel .50 caliber ammo cans are back on sale at $10 (four or more shipped free!) at:

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/game-winner-steel-ammo-box/pid-910559?color=Army Green&N=104

I bought some of these last month and they are beautiful. Brand new. Just about bomb-proof. Especially great considering that the price INCLUDES shipping for four or more.

Good ammo cans have been increasingly hard to find last couple years, and pricey when they are available. They're a great item to stockpile. Hey, they don't eat and they don't evaporate in storage. So snap 'em up! I am. :)
Two dozen ak mags you say?
I may have to check these suckers out.

The Cabela's cans seem to measure roughly the same as a 50 cal can. Or, am I looking at the wrong one. EDIT:Comparing the exact numbers. I guess the Cabela's is bigger. I may need to order a couple.

Last Edited:
Just back from Cabela's with a BUNCH of dry storage boxes as mentioned. I passed the word to my buddies and ended up shopping for the gang. They ain't a pretty bunch, but they know a good deal when they see it.

If you don't feel like driving to the local store, Cabela's has FREE shipping today, with NO minimum purchase. Good today 12/18/14. Use code 4FREESHIP

www.cabelas.com

Also if you spend $150 or more you get a $25 discount certificate (which must be used before 12/31/14) good in-store or on-line.

I used mine and bought five boxes of PPU 7.62x25 ammo. $25 bucks off. HOO-AH! Life is good. :)

Well I kind of botched the Cabelas deal. I was going to buy 10 of the plastic ones, so I went and looked on the website and found some that were $6.99 the only ones I could see. I figured that must be them so I ordered them up. Shortly there after I saw the slick guns add and realized they were not the right ones, but smaller. So I ordered 10 of the right ones thinking I could just call and cancel the order for the first 10. Well after 20 minutes on hold I just gave up, I guess I'll be getting 20 boxes

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top