JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We recently lost our 7 year old American Bulldog mix to cancer. Two months before that our rottweiler/basset mix died of old age {16 years}. The house is kind of quiet now and we'd really like to get another American Bulldog to enliven things.

Offering an excellent home with privacy fence, bulldog sized doggie door, work days spent exercising in the fenced pasture (my wood carving studio), bulldog/pitbull savvy owners, lots of ball and stick chasing as well as a weekly walk in the park / swim in the river. {It's amazing how well bulldogs swim.}

Perfect pooch would be about 1 year old, not white or white faced, and broad bodied. Rehoming fees are OK with us but not interested in $1,000 puppies.

BlutoNaomi-2a.jpg

Thanks to Tri-Cities Weapon Trader on Facebook, we have found a family who is moving and cannot take their American Bulldog with. If all goes as planned, we will meet, greet, and bring the bulldog home with us tomorrow (Saturday).

He is 8 months old, white with brindle, and we even saw a picture of his bulldog father. Mother is apparently camera shy.

When our deal is done, I'll post an updated photo then close the thread :)

Mac-3_cropped.jpg
Mac-1.jpg

Closing this thread now 'cause we're all dogged up. This beautiful American Bulldog pup (8 months, 68 pounds) came home with us yesterday. IMMEDIATELY, the basset cross (34 pounds) showed him who was boss. The little one steals bones, food, and balls from the bulldog!

BTW, American Bulldogs are great family dogs but I do not recommend the breed for anyone who doesn't have bulldog and/or powerful breed experience.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.