JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Bozeman
State
Montana
Zip Code
Very Rare Selling an American Arms International Model American 180 M-1 semi-automatic rifle chambered in .22LR. This unique rifle is styled after the Thompson SMG and features a blued finish, 18" finned barrel, adjustable peep sights, walnut furniture, detachable stock and 177-round drum magazine with winder.
The finish is in excellent condition on both the metal and wood. Mechanically, everything appears to be in good working order. The internals are clean and the barrel shows strong rifling and a shiny bore. this is an early "A" model. Overall, this has seen very little use and have been well taken care of and should be fun to shoot..

pix883060227.jpg pix439478180.jpg pix613365589.jpg pix737317422.jpg pix259489083.jpg pix039846174.jpg pix862152035.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I also own the Class 3 version of this gun. It's a crowd pleaser that's for sure. FYI, a straight mag dump of the Lexan 275rd. drum takes approximately 15 secs. to empty.

Val Cooper at E&L Mfg. in Riddle, OR still services these guns and has parts for them. Great guy to deal with too!

I have your semi auto brother with 2 drums. I still yet have to test fire it. There is a guy some where in central Oregon that has replacement parts and up grades. I talked to him on the phone about 2 years ago. GLWTS.......

I have your semi auto brother with 2 drums. I still yet have to test fire it. There is a guy some where in central Oregon that has replacement parts and up grades. I talked to him on the phone about 2 years ago. GLWTS.......

I think you are talking about Val Cooper in Oregon @Highway mention same thing he services and has lots of part for them

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.