JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I am linking to the Deals page instead of Amazon because it has the discount code on it.

I bought two of these, one for myself and one for my kids.

I did some Googling and found some good reviews of this and I read the Amazon reviews too.

I had been looking for an inexpensive power station the had the LiFePO4 batteries (last longer - more charge cycles, safer), pass thru charging, solar/car/AC/USB PD-C charging inputs.

I wanted this to run my Starlink system so I could run that off of solar (I have three 100W solar panels) on the go if necessary. For home I have a UPS and two gensets, but this would serve as a UPS with the gensets so that I would not need to reboot the system when the genset runs out of gas. And I can use these as an inverter without draining a car battery (I do have a separate 12V inverter, but I don't think it is a pure sine wave inverter, and neither is my APC UPS, which is best for the Starlink).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads