JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pleased that the young lady doesn't appear to be suffering PTSD. I hope she never does! Apparently, the local progressives haven't indoctrinated the area children to feel massive guilt for defending their own lives, yet!
Great job little lady!

C'mon in! ;)

door-620x374.jpg

By not personally facing the intruder and shooting through the closed door, might help her get past this without long term issues.

I'm glad the girl is OK and that the bad guy is in jail....but by her own admission the girl had never fired a gun before and I disagree with the idea of leaving a firearm where an untrained 12 year old can access it. 99 times out of a hundred, putting a loaded handgun in the hands of an untrained 12 year old will end badly. Fortunately, this was the one time that it didn't.

I'm glad the girl is OK and that the bad guy is in jail....but by her own admission the girl had never fired a gun before and I disagree with the idea of leaving a firearm where an untrained 12 year old can access it. 99 times out of a hundred, putting a loaded handgun in the hands of an untrained 12 year old will end badly. Fortunately, this was the one time that it didn't.

Agreed, but at least she didn't know enough to flinch!

And they want to lock guns up here.
This would have ended badly if that was the case there.
This vid should be placed into the Oregon Legislators rear
orifice's, that are pushing these ignorant anti gun laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top