JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The switchback is kind of loud. The Mask is still the champion of 22 that I've heard. Followed by the Oculus.

Are you selecting the 36 because of 9mm?

Dead air is known quality if you have the coin. I'd look at those and use them as a standard. Go from there

For rimfire, the Dead Air Mask is about the best thing going these days. The Rugged Oculus is excellent if you need the ability to configure the size, however, when you shoot it in the short configuration, you will probably just put it back in the long configuration and use it that way the most.

The Silencerco Omega 36M is "ok" as a rifle can, but is very heavy for a pistol can. The hidden cost of the adapters is the real problem with these "do everything" silencers. Yes, they work on a bunch of guns, but don't suppress any one gun "the best".

No experience with YHM stuff personally, friend that owns one calls it "Janky Hill". You have to wait a long time and spend some extra bucks on stamps, so what is the point in buying "budget" options that you might be disappointed with?

Most people can suppress 90% of their guns with 3 good cans, a rimfire can, a 45 caliber pistol can, and a 30 caliber rifle can.

I'll look into the mask and oculus.

Yes, I wanted a dedicated 9mm k can so why not the 36m?
No reason just curious. Haven't heard it yet. I've heard the hybrid on a 45 and it sounded great, so if it follows that lead it likely should serve as a good 9mm can.

YHM makes very good suppressors. Their 30 and 556 are equal if not better than many much more expensive brands.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews