JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everything listed comes with appropriate ALICE clips attached

2 one qt canteens w/OD nylon carrier=$3/ea
1 one qt canteen w/OD nylon carrier AND aluminum cup in lower part=$5
1 two qt collapsable canteen w/kahki nylon carrier and strap=$5
1 woodland nylon camo butt pack=$5
1 OD nylon butt pack=$5
3 OD nylon "Y" harness straps=$3
2 30 rnd nylon M16 mag pouches W/grenade pockets, holds 3 mags ea=$2ea
3 lg OD nylon belts=$2ea
1 OD belt pad about 36x3.4 inches=$5
4 OD nylon 20 rnd M16 mag pouches. EA holds 4-20 rnd mags=$5ea/$15/4
4 OD nylon 12 rnd 12gauge shotshell pouches=$5ea/$15/4
1 OD nylon first aid/compass pouch $1

This is all the older style ALICE gear, NOT molle gear. Buyer pays shipping
I'm looking for a set of high 30mm scope like Warne, TPS etc.

I don't have the ability to load photos onto the computer. However if there is something you are seriously interested in and would like a photo, please let me know. I don't take a bunch of photos ahead of time because my cell provider charges me for each photo I sent ...even to myself...cheap plan.. But if there is something you are really interested in, please let me know, and I can use my cell phone, and email you a photo...email me with what you need a photo of.

I have had this gear for many years, and realize that the molle has superseded the ALICE type gear. As a result, I'm only guessing on prices. If my prices are out of line, please let me know via pm or email what would be fair prices for these pieces. I simply don't need them, and am tired of shifting them from place to place in the garage. So I would like to sell or trade them.

All reasonable offers considered...don't be shy.

Sold pending funds.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top