JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 3 Rugers to sell or trade.

First is a Ruger 3-screw Super Single Six, 22lr/22mag. Includes box, instructions, warranty card, and cylinder bag. Unconverted 1960's vintage. Nice. Pic#5 $450 firm.

Next is a Ruger 3-screw Single Six 22lr. 6 1/2" barrel. Has had safety conversion. Decent shooter condition. 1960's vintage. Pic#1 $300 Firm

Next is a Ruger 3-screw Single Six 22lr. 5 1/2" barrel. Unconverted. Decent shooter condition. 1960's vintage. Pic#2 $300 Firm

You can buy all three for $950. Washington residents only, unless you pay shipping/ffl fees. WDL required, CPL a plus.

Last Edited:
I have one of those Ruger Service Six in DA only. I wonder if mine counts in the 6?

PM me the serial number of your Service Six and I will see if it is in the serial number range. There may actually be a few more of these that haven't been reported. There is also a 3" barrel version that has about the same production level. They must be truly DAO. They must be stainless. They must be 38 special only. They must have a star stamped on the crane of the cylinder assy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top