JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Stopped here a month or so ago and found a used 20ga that was what I was looking for. Good price. Stepped up to the counter and set it down and said I'd like to buy this. It took danged near an hour to work through the minions to get the old farts decision on anything or any question. He only steps up to the register to finish the transaction after exercising the minians.

This would have been no more than 10 minutes tops at White Elephant.

Went by again this week to see what else might be of interest. Saw a case of 22 ammo, but the info was obscured by shipping tape. I asked a minion, what is this here? Minian goes to the olde guy and asks him. He says, I can't sell that by the case. I say, no, not interested in the case, interested in just what it is and price for a brick. He says, well, I'll have to go back to see how much I paid for it. He got really testy about having to do his job. This is not a salesman. This is not a businessman. Just too disorganized to answer questions and close the sale. I've crossed them off my map for good.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.