JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All guns for 15k. It's a great deal some one with money. Can't get a better deal. Let to right. 454 casull lever. First 1950 marlin 24 inch buck horn 35 Remington 8mm rem mag adl custom 416 Weatherby mag ruger m77 safari classic one 8mm rem mag bld 460 Weatherby mark v old one customer 30 inch 375 ackley improved 40 degree cz550 safri classic 375 hh. Hand guns. 10.5 500mag. 5 inch 460 Smith. Cz75b stainless matte. And 19-6 357 mag I'm Not dropping the price. The ammo and reloading I have to go with it is really expensive makes it worth it even more.

IMG_20170610_225218766.jpg

I usually do not comment on ads unless I am interested in them, but I think in this instance it would be helpful if you created another few separate ads for some of the items.

1) The title of the ad may not draw some people in who would be interested in one of the items - assuming you are willing to sell them separately, which brings up the other issue; tell people whether you are willing to sell separately or not - the ad does not make that clear. I strongly recommend that you do sell separately as there are some items some people would be interested in, but it is highly unlikely that anyone will want all of those firearms, even if you lowered the price dramatically.

You would also need to price them separately.

Even those of us who have the money, just are not likely to be wanting or willing to buy all of those firearms.

2) I assume the .454 Casull lever action is a Rossi?

3) You need better photos of each firearm separately.

4) Mention your general area - east, north, south, west? Near PDX, Salem, Medford, Eugene? Most people are not willing to travel more than a hundred miles to look at guns.

Sorry to be a downer, but just trying to be helpful.

I usually do not comment on ads unless I am interested in them, but I think in this instance it would be helpful if you created another few separate ads for some of the items.

1) The title of the ad may not draw some people in who would be interested in one of the items - assuming you are willing to sell them separately, which brings up the other issue; tell people whether you are willing to sell separately or not - the ad does not make that clear. I strongly recommend that you do sell separately as there are some items some people would be interested in, but it is highly unlikely that anyone will want all of those firearms, even if you lowered the price dramatically.

You would also need to price them separately.

Even those of us who have the money, just are not likely to be wanting or willing to buy all of those firearms.

2) I assume the .454 Casull lever action is a Rossi?

3) You need better photos of each firearm separately.

4) Mention your general area - east, north, south, west? Near PDX, Salem, Medford, Eugene? Most people are not willing to travel more than a hundred miles to look at guns.

Sorry to be a downer, but just trying to be helpful.
Thanks brother all for one or none at all. I'm know I have nice stuff. But my baby is in need at the moment. Will not separate

I got an offer of 17k but they'll guy wanted to do without background check so I told him take a hike that's why 15 k. For all. There are some rich people on the sight. Is there anything there your interested in

I understand the desire to sell them all, but you stand a much better chance of selling them all if you are willing to sell them separately. I am not saying that they are not nice rifles - just saying that you severely limit your chance of selling any of them by insisting they must all be sold together to one person.

I might be interested in the .454 lever action, but I am not in the rest of the rifles (and yes, I could afford to buy them all - I just don't have the interest in a bunch of rifles I would not buy separately myself because they don't interest me - and I already have a .460V, hence my interest in the lever action).

And I am not interested enough to travel a long distance. And I would want to know if it is a Rossi and what price you would want for it alone.

Good luck with your sale, I hope you get the funds you need - I understand your motive, I have a sick child too and there is nothing I would not do for her, including selling everything I got to see her get well (unfortunately, there is no known cure - yet).

And good on you for playing it safe with the BGC.

You say that you are new here, well Heretic has been here quite awhile and knows the lay of the land. I would highly recommend you take Heretic's advice. Selling individually is your best option. As of right now the only target audience is a reseller that is both wealthy but has the time/interest to part out this lot and sell individually.

My personal take is that you need to put a whole lot more effort into this post. A singular meh picture, a half assed description, and something vague about "ammo and reloading" would be the sort of thing that would suffice is someone was selling a $90 10/22, not a $15,000 lot. If you want traction EACH gun is going to need at a minimum its own picture or two, make, model, caliber, ammo included, and any defects or major signs of wear. Your reloading equipment will need a similar treatment.

And you can't be wishy washy about selling an item. It is either for sale or it isn't. If you want to keep it, then take it out of the lineup. It is not uncommon for sellers to decide somewhere down the line they would rather keep something than sell it - I did that with one of the few firearms I put up for sale here - but I then closed that thread/ad.

Again, trying to help not be critical. GLWS

I just got a private message on my cell phone a man from my town is going to spend 17k for the whole lot. I'm really thankful you guys for your advice. But I had like 30k dollars in stuff I had like 5000 casull ammo and 1500 460 Weatherby ammo and 400 375 Ackley loads and 560 rounds of 8mm mag ammo and 1200 rounds 500 mag ammo 600 rounds of 460 Smith

I just was testing the waters most people get all picky if some one just would have said what ammo you got I would have given it all

I just was testing the waters most people get all picky if some one just would have said what ammo you got I would have given it all

One of the common problems with ads here is that the seller does not give enough detailed info. Sellers need to give as much detail as they can about what is for sale, especially make, model, how used it is, barrel length, number of rounds, and so on. It is a buyers market and will be for a few years, so you really have to go the extra mile.

I just got a private message on my cell phone a man from my town is going to spend 17k for the whole lot. I'm really thankful you guys for your advice. But I had like 30k dollars in stuff I had like 5000 casull ammo and 1500 460 Weatherby ammo and 400 375 Ackley loads and 560 rounds of 8mm mag ammo and 1200 rounds 500 mag ammo 600 rounds of 460 Smith

If these are sold you should also close your ad. It's in the threads tools pull down menu.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top