JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have worn this for a week at the most. I've realized for my style of carry I do much better with my Vedder. $50

Will trade for a Vedder Lighttuck IWB for a 5" 1911 non-rail.

1.jpg 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you don't mind me asking, why do you like the Vedder better?

(I started with a Garrett, am now on an Alien...so just curious).

If you don't mind me asking, why do you like the Vedder better?

(I started with a Garrett, am now on an Alien...so just curious).
I wish I could say a specific reason but my guess is that it's a matter of where I place it combined with my body shape. I think I went through four others before I settled on the Vedder. And yet a friend's of mine thinks his Vedder is his least favorite.

Hard to explain as it does have and extra piece to connect that has the ratchet looking connector. I'll post up more pics tomorrow but I believe in the website it has a link for the manual as well as video.

Great job with the pics.looks like a nice set up...alien gear makes good stuff. I just picked up a Werkz M-6 for a sig365 with Lima laser. For IWB carry. I really like it. You don't get too many holster options for holsters if you have lasers or lights on your pistols. Werkz make several for different guns and they are very cheap to which is a bonus

My dog is the compact 12+1 9 and it fits well, very light weight and comfortable and so is the gun...almost like it isn't there. He puts a nice picatinny type claw facing out inside the pants and nice size single over the belt clip outside which makes it minimalist but keeps it secure and you don't have to worry about it shifting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top