JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a decent great shooting WASR 3 AK74.
I got this about three years ago and upgraded a couple things on it. Please don't ask what because AK's are not my normal platform don't know much about them. I do know that it shoots good and straight cycles Very well. I have only taken this out two or three times.
It comes with 2 30 round mags and case.

This AK kicks butt. You can shoot birds dirt wood old signs car windows as long as it's abandoned with no pedestrians inside preferably up in the woods and It's your car or possibly a friends. Great for shooting targets. I have shot a few targets with this And have yet to see another rifle go through paper like this one does clean entry with a nice smooth exit hole it will turn paper into Swiss cheese in a matter of moments.

What The perfect trade is.
$650.00 CASH
500 rounds of .223
500 rounds of .45 or 9mm

Or $900 CASH OBO
Or if you have something bad a$$ to trade let me know.

If you have any questions about the rifle feel free to ask I probably won't know the answer like I said not my normal platform. If you want pictures shoot me an IM or TEXT ONLY Donovan 360-931-2915
I will try to get pics up tonight when I get home.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.