JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am moving out of state and can not take my firearms with me. I have found family and friends to take the others and I am posting the ak on here. The upgrades are as follows; quad rail, fore grip and a m4 stock. The gun itself has had about 800 rounds through it. Never had any problems with it. The one down side is it has a little bit of cosmetic damage to it under the barrel and on the main part of the gun. Under the barrel is a little white paint where I had it resting last time I took it shooting and on the main part of the gun are few small spots where some minor rusting occurred. This happened when the gun got sprinkled on the last time it was shot. I would take it myself and fix the cosmetic damage but I don't have the time to. Besides that the gun is great all the way around and I am a little sad to see it go. I am asking 600 for it obo. Please don't contact me with extremely low ball numbers. I know what the gun is worth. three clips included. My name is john contact me at 360-547-9013

wL8ODba.jpg

I work Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm. Text me during work hours and call anytime I am not working. must have a WA state id. and I would like to see a cpl or military id but not a must.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.