JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
<><><><><><PRICE LOWERED><><><><><>

I have a Romanian AK47 7.62x39 pistol (Draco) for sale. The pistol has never had an issue and it's been very reliable for me. I recently got an AK rifle and I put a folding stock on it so I don't really have a need for a "compact" AK and I would much rather have some money in my pocket. I recently added a AXIS PIN RETAINING PLATE so you can take the pistol apart much easier. I have never shot corrosive ammo through this pistol either. The bolt carrier does lock back manually.
*****I will consider all reasonable offers*****

This pistol has matching numbers, it has a chrome lined barrel, and original trigger. The receiver also has the "Y" stamping on it so it is full auto capable if you ever decide to go that route.

-Package includes-

*One Draco AK47 pistol
*Aluminum quad rail (M+M markings on it, but it's pretty much UTG).
*MagPul AFG Gen1 (yes it's legal to have the AFG on the pistol because it's not a vertical grip and no ATF/BATFE paperwork needed).
*Ergo grip pistol grip
*Three 30 round mags (2 clear Bulgarian, 1 ProMag).
*550 cord single point sling with HK style sling mount.
*Recoil buffer.
*Cleaning rod.
*Original manual.
*Rubber rail covers.
*Razor style muzzle brake.

My asking price is $550 for everything, I would also consider taking 200 rounds of factory brass 9mm and $500. No trades please, I will need valid Oregon ID, a CHL is not needed but appreciated. You must be 21+ and I don't drive so I would really like to do a local FTF sale. I work grave shift so my schedule is a little funky and I have Mondays and Tuesdays off and I live in Beaverton.

AK10.jpg

AK6.jpg

AK3.jpg

AK4.jpg

AK1.jpg

AK7.jpg