JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is an EMAKM made by Eubank Manufacturing in Winslow, Arizona. Not sure on round count, as I took it in trade. I already have another AK and dont need this one. I believe it started life as a Romanian Ak and then was dismantled, and rebuilt with all kinds of custom goodies. I am unfamiliar with all the stuff, but if you know maybe you can chime in here. On the outside it looks like a basic AK, but has a AR style collapseable stock, and a synthetic foregrip with picatinny rail. the rail hasa removeable cover. Not shown in the pictures is a scope and rail that mount on the top. The gun will include the scop on the rail, and a mag or 2. email or call 3607203572.

For trades,

I am looking for a Kimber POR or ULTRA for carry
1911's
home defense mossberg or Remington 870
ar10
ar15
revolvers of all kinds
22 pistols
22 revolvers
ar looking 22
rem 870, 1100 12 or 20
mossy 500 or? 12 or 20
modern or single action 357, 44, 45/70 454 500

or ????? make a trade offer. worst i can say is NO!

I have gpotten alot of emails fro here and craigslist and a long list of interesteds people, let me look in my junk box, you can also text me and i can send you pictures that way. I dont have internet at home at the moment and its proving to be difficult for this, lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.