JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes you have to fit the extractor depending on the receiver.
Extractor? Not usually. That would be very strange.

Ejector, yes. Sometimes ejectors come oversized so you can fit them.

AKs take a lot more fitting than people realize. They are not quite the beer can rifle that cycles with marbles in it that people think.

I have seen them cycle with some very interesting things bouncing around inside the receivers.

Extractor? Not usually. That would be very strange.

Ejector, yes. Sometimes ejectors come oversized so you can fit them.

AKs take a lot more fitting than people realize. They are not quite the beer can rifle that cycles with marbles in it that people think.

I have seen them cycle with some very interesting things bouncing around inside the receivers.

My mistake, I meant ejector like you said. Worked on one last weekend with a buddy and he had to fit the ejector (almost did it again) and maybe round off the hammer a bit. The rails were a little tight as well (Childers receiver).

Is it all new stuff, never fired? When I built my first AK I had to hit the charging handle with a rubber mallet to get it in and out of battery. It was head spaced correctly. But after firing it 10 or so times it worked perfectly which told me it just needed to be beat into submission.

Does it close if you take the bolt out and just close the bolt carrier?
Can you tell if it is hanging up on the bolt or the bolt carrier?
Did you install the rails or is this a completed receiver?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top