JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up this I.O. AK a few months ago in an ongoing effort to try to like the platform. Sadly, I do not. So I am selling it to replace another gun I got rid of a while ago.

It is a pretty standard AK. 7.62x39, Black synthetic furniture. Standard scope mount rail on left side of the receiver. Threaded muzzle and slant break. It's in good shape. I fired one mag to function test it, but that's it. The previous owner didn't have a round counter installed, so I don't know the exact count. Sorry for the sarcasm.

I am asking $700. This price includes aproximately 350 rounds of ammo, one factory poly mag, one tapco mag, and the rifle. I am not looking for trades at this time, but that could change in the future. Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
I am used to ar's. I am a big man and these really weren't designed with 6'5" men in mind. I don't like the general manual of arms (i.e. reloading, right side charging, etc). The guns shoot fine and are plenty accurate for what they should be.

I've been through a polish tantal, a yugo underfolder, a few Romanians, a converted saiga, and now this one. I've even shot high end Krebs AK's. They all work well, they just aren't for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.