JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm in need of a upper wood hand guard for my ak74. This is the set I have, so i'd like something in that color range if possible. Otherwise I could sand it down and refinish it close enough I suppose. Let me know, thanks.

STKAKA04-D.jpg

That's a Romanian set of wood that you would find on an AK 47. That set of wood typically comes with a solid upper and most AK 74s come with a laminated upper.

The furniture set you have will work fine on an AK 74 though, that's the beauty of an AK. Good luck finding an upper.

How much do you want for it?

@Pogi, yea Ak's are great for part compatibility. I'm trying to turn my Bulgarian into a romanian style 74 with the folding wire stock, lol.

RomanianAK-74.jpg

I will take $30.00 shipped. It is a nice original in exc. condition. If you want the straight lower piece with it (not a pistol grip lower) I will take $45.00 for the set.

Well, I tell you what. If you need this piece I will let you have both pieces for $30.00 in exc. condition as a board member. I really don't need them. If you want them just send me ck for $30 and they are yours. 270-816-5780. I am a fair guy! They do match your other pieces so if you decide to just use the upper you are OK! Postage paid.

Thanks,

David Roper
6850 Contest Road
Paducah, KY 42001
[email protected] email me if you want them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.