JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been wanting to get one of these for awhile. After some research, I am leaning toward this one. It looks perfect and is under $1000, which is my max to spend. It is a bulgarian kit built by Troy Sellers...
Opinions? Should i go for it or are there better options for this kind of $$?
<broken link removed>

Perhaps one of these instead?

A little more money up front, plus the Tax, but with the limited availability I expect them to be the most expensive of all the AK variants.

That is a nice rifle and fairly rare though, I just checked out one a friend built last weekend.

Yes! Purchase a true 5.45X39 AK-74.

I recently read on an internet forum that there has been a surge in 5.45x39 ammunition ending up in the states, reducing prices. This, of course, is exaggerated by everybody gobbling up every bit of .223.

I own multiple AKs... I just started a few years ago and they really grew on me. I am asked often about which one to get now..... for shooting I would absolutely get a 5.45 due to cheap cost of ammo. I mean cheap.... Just got it delivered under .15/rd which for centerfire is unheard of these days. If you can get a krink kit (AKS-74U) I would highly recommend it. I also think they will hold/increase their value for a long time. The 5.45s cost more up front, as do the mags but if you shoot. I mean really shoot and are not sitting on a pile of x39 already - I would hands down get a 5.45.

I have been wanting to get one of these for awhile. After some research, I am leaning toward this one. It looks perfect and is under $1000, which is my max to spend. It is a bulgarian kit built by Troy Sellers...
Opinions? Should i go for it or are there better options for this kind of $$?
<broken link removed>

That is a really good deal.
I have an account at Marcolmar because people kept finding desireable guns there for cheap.

I just got a shipment from them yesterday.

That PKM collectors package is pretty neat... too bad about that whole semi- part, but still...

And yes, OP, if you can afford it and you want one those look like nice AKS-74s - I'd get one.

ETA: aaaaaand now I want one... I need to spend another K on an rifle right now like I need another hole in the head! I still need to put an optic on a new build and I've got a magpul dynamics class to pay for! And yet here are these beautiful AKS-74s, apparently in stock, and...

You only need one kidney, right?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads