JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my AK-47 and all that goes with it. Does not have a canted front sight, however the rear sight leaf is tweaked and needs to be replaced (shoots left). Also includes a Tapco 6 position collapsible stock which is not pictured. Asking $650 for everything. IMG_9411.jpg IMG_9412.jpg IMG_9414.jpg IMG_9416_1.jpg IMG_9420.jpg IMG_9421.jpg IMG_9424.jpg

Yes, they're double-stack mags. The year is 1964 but the serial numbers don't match, so who knows what the other pieces are from. Yes, it does have the Tapco trigger and yes, unfortunately the cleaning rod is missing.

It is threaded. Sorry, I actually had some pictures of that but didn't post them because they included too much of my home. :) It used to have a simple muzzle break on it, but it seems someone ran off with it when I was at the range.

If you could post an up close pic of the muzzle, I should be able to decipher what they are.
Are you positive of the year and that is is a WASR? The WASR series rifles take their name from the 1996 Wassenaar Agreement.
Is the importers name stamped in the receiver?

M4 no flash1.JPG

Here are some more photos. BTW, I didn't mention it before because I thought it clear from the photos but just in case: I stained and coated the furniture with polyurethane. uploadfromtaptalk1430540057853.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1430540073146.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1430540088183.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1430540109494.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.