Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT OR Airforce Talon P .25

Reactions
Feedback
20 / 0 / 0
talon P (pistol) .25 cal with the following:
-super sear
-talon tunes shroud
-talon tunes quick change top hat with power inserts
-sling stud installed on fore grip
-smooth aluminum trigger shoe
-spin lock tank with quick disconnect
-additional paintball air tank without valve will accept talonP valve to double factory tank size

Now has an additional .177 barrel and a second tank with a condor valve.

Selling because is too powerful for what i have time for right now. Excellent shooter/hunter very accurate and quiet!!

Looking to get $600 out of setup, open to trades too (but interests are open to almost anything. Here are a couple of ideas..... 4,500 psi compressor, tavor, Bullpup airguns, etc.)

Last edited:
OP
cally88
Reactions
Feedback
20 / 0 / 0
I thought about it and decided that I am not currently interested in parting out the package. Trades are open to almost anything now.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley