JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Aimpoint
City
Bremerton
State
Washington
Zip Code
As I have gotten older, my eyes have gotten way more picky with red dots. Help me fund a more astigmatism friendly optic. I am selling this Aimpoint Pro with some use. It has a small bit of safe rash in a few places. most notably on the knurling of the mounts "torque knob" (aimpoints name for it). None of the rash is deep or will catch on a fingernail it has just rubbed on the anodizing. It does not affect the operation or performance. I mention it because I'd rather you not meet up just to be disappointed. The lenses and kill flash are all free of scratches. Included in the sale are the Pro, Mount, ARD KillFlash, and two additional batteries (DL1/3N not at every corner store).
Aimpoint product listing.

Aimpoint price new for the everything listed is $536 plus shipping and tax.
I paid somewhere in the $450 range several years ago.

I'm asking $350 OBO

Thanks for checking out my listing. If you are more of an EoTech human, I have a 512 also listed for sale.

Edit: My wife used her big brain and found the OG box so that is included as well.

tempImageFTpSeg.png tempImageP1OE8j.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR