JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
t1 has night vision settings, so dot does not glow too bright when see through the optic with night vision goggles.

op: did you order 2moa or 4moa?

Nice. You'll like it! I do.

IMG_4709.jpg

I have read that some folks consider the H1, not having four or five dot settings that are too dim to see without NV, is actually the more practical optic to use under normal conditions because the brightness control is a little more fine.

Keith

Also I went with the absolute co-witness mount. Partially because I like that set up with folding sights and part because I like the sight mounted as low as practical.

nice choice on 2moa.

if you have bad eye sights, using iron peep sight will help you see the dot more clearly (sharp dot). without it's going to be look like tangled string.

Just got it. Looks great on the rifle. Open sights are zeroed at 100 yards so it just took a few clicks of windage on the H1 to get it lined up to the open sights. I figured that will get me very close as a start point. Hope to get it out this week. Thanks for all the good suggestions!
I feel like I'm doing something wrong by leaving it on... But in a good way.

I'm looking to get a similar set-up. Where did you buy yours? The T-1 and Larue QD LT751 absolute co-witness mount looks to be running about $650. The H-1 version is about $610. Was hoping to find it on sale somewhere.

As others have said in other threads, LaRue customer service is the best. I placed my order but realized that I would be away when it was scheduled to arrive. I was able to get them on the phone and make the delivery change without hassle.

Thinking of this very thing myself. Have you tried removing and re-installing it to determine if the mount returns to zero?

I have a USO in a Bobro mount, and I did a QR mount specifically so I could remove it for cleaning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top