JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well... there's one less for the masses now. 🤣

Good share. Thanks!
Bummer! I should have posted sooner but I had to be sure I got one lol I spoke to an Aimpoint rep they said they are starting to get weekly shipments of P2's in stock so hopefully we start to see inventory meet the demand for the product! I am still on a bunch of waitlist to get notified when they come back in stock so I will pass on the info soon as I receive it so hopefully somebody on here can snag one!

Bummer! I should have posted sooner but I had to be sure I got one lol I spoke to an Aimpoint rep they said they are starting to get weekly shipments of P2's in stock so hopefully we start to see inventory meet the demand for the product! I am still on a bunch of waitlist to get notified when they come back in stock so I will pass on the info soon as I receive it so hopefully somebody on here can snag one!
Nah. I got one before they went to backorder. That's all that matters... right? 🤣

You were pretty spot on with the 5-10min prediction though.

I actually got an email notification from them which doesn't normally happen because it seems like most places restock and they sell out so fast they don't have time to notify anybody. A lot of people post on Reddit gundeals when they come in stock so people just buy them up. What pissed me off is I got the email make the purchased! I'm happy then I get a notification from my bank going fraudulent charge and I see my order was cancelled had to call up my bank get them to approved any charges then I resubmit my order.

Not in stock, but backorder for $569 + free ship with coupon code: opidrnp-5

I placed an order with them for the P2 nearly a year ago and finally got it a couple days ago. You'll likely be behind 600-700 other orders if you place one now. I was #38 out of 700-something two weeks ago (called them to find that out).

I placed an order with them for the P2 nearly a year ago and finally got it a couple days ago. You'll likely be behind 600-700 other orders if you place one now. I was #38 out of 700-something two weeks ago (called them to find that out).
Mine shipped right away I should have it by Monday. Now I have Two Acro P2s. Anybody seen the commercial for the P2 it is dope!

Weird. I have a second one on order from OpticsPlanet since June and it's not expected to ship until the end of November :/
It is a gamble on what sites and shops get these orders in first midwayusa says 10/21 they should
Be back in stock you pretty much just had to wait till around this time since Aimpoint is actually get weekly shipments now. That why I tried my best to hold out and See if I could get one in stock otherwise back order is to much of a toss up for me

It seems like the batches are coming in more frequently, they are not sticking around any longer but at least there is more opportunities to score. I won't give Optics Planet the peanuts out of my s***.

Got mine just fine. Now I just gotta decide which ones to shtick them on. If you gotta have problems in your life, some are better than others. 🤣

I hear you get an optic plate before they sell out! You can't get them on the website but optics planet has a few left. People are going to have Acro's but not be able to mount them if all the plates sell out

Got mine just fine. Now I just gotta decide which ones to shtick them on. If you gotta have problems in your life, some are better than others. 🤣
My G17

E8C5A38F-4C9F-4C06-95FD-BE4D447036D9.jpeg

I hear you get an optic plate before they sell out! You can't get them on the website but optics planet has a few left. People are going to have Acro's but not be able to mount them if all the plates sell out
Agreed. I haven't received them yet, but they're in the mail. 👍

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top