JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somehow I doubt it is about actually enforcing laws...at least not selectively. I predict political opponents will be more guilty than those loyal to the fatherland.

My reading of the article gives me the impression that while the focus may be on five certain cities, the idea is to reach back to source jurisdictions where the guns are purchased illegally. Like some of the southern states where buying a gun is easier. They are going to use the finer points of the law to prosecute, that is, use statements made on forms 4474 that are later contradicted in fact. At least that's how I read it.

My reading of the article gives me the impression that while the focus may be on five certain cities, the idea is to reach back to source jurisdictions where the guns are purchased illegally. Like some of the southern states where buying a gun is easier. They are going to use the finer points of the law to prosecute, that is, use statements made on forms 4474 that are later contradicted in fact. At least that's how I read it.
It is probably how it will start, but not likely how it will stay.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top