JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all.
Been poking around the forums and figured I should get to making an account and introducing myself.
Ive lived in Oregon all my life. Have been living in Bend for the past 8 years and am now moving to Eugene. Gotta move the rest of my stuff next weekend (fun I know)
Figured this would be the best place as any to meet new people in the area, find out places to go shooting (Doesnt seem as easy as it is here in bend... here you can just go 10 miles in any direction and be able to safely shoot), and all that jazz.

A little about myself. Im an Oregon EMT-Basic and have been volunteering at a small department for about a year and a half. Recently had to resign from my position to make the move. I will be looking for another department to volunteer with once I get settled. In the summers I do the wildland firefighting thing... Keeps some money in my pocket.

Other then that im just your average survival minded and 2nd amendment loving college student.

Monkey

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads