JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First things first my name is Reed Wissman. I spent four and a half years in the US Navy working as a Expeditionary Designated Marksman now headed back to the West Coast. Grew up in Central Southern Or and will be back in the same area aswell as Washington. My passions in shooting include long range (500-1,000 meter) shooting/competition/reloading aswell as plain old plinking. Id have to say calibers of choice are 308 or 300WM. I know I know its not the newest or hottest around but you know what you can beat the consistent performance/reloading ease/ and consistency or a solid rifle throwing any high(er) BC projectile.

I have not looked fully into the requirements of this forum in regard to company posting or support (mods please PM any information for site support) so I will keep this brief for now but I will be heading up some testing/demo's for Superior Tactical Solutions. This privately owned company is headed out of Henderson, Ky by a great friend Mr. Brad Turner. Im not sure how here have seen his work but the rifles speak for themselves. All LRT and XRT come with a 1/4 MOA accuracy guarantee. Well if anyone has any questions or what not please feel free to PM or email.

Thank you,

Reed Wissman
Superior Tactical Solutions
God Bless!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show