JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my AFT 1911 9mm. Great pistol, bought last summer, used 5-6 times.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pictures?
Here you go -

E7CE8D46-95C8-48C2-B0DB-BCCED2D9CAE7.jpeg 5B2FC524-D2CC-41BD-BE46-6A277F9F8CFA.jpeg 251FFA78-785A-4E23-B309-2B1A711858A3.jpeg

Selling my AFT 1911 9mm. Great pistol, bought last summer, used half a 5-6 times.
I am interested in your AFT. I also live in Bend so it would be a local sale. Where and when might I be able to see it? It is also worth asking if you have a gun dealers license in order to keep this as simple as possible?

I am interested in your AFT. I also live in Bend so it would be a local sale. Where and when might I be able to see it? It is also worth asking if you have a gun dealers license in order to keep this as simple as possible?
We can definitely meet up sometime next week, I'm currently on vacation until the 10th. I don't, we would have to sell through a shop in town, but I can knock $50 off to cover that expense.

We can definitely meet up sometime next week, I'm currently on vacation until the 10th. I don't, we would have to sell through a shop in town, but I can knock $50 off to cover that expense.
I will be in and out of town this month but I should be able to meet up with you to get this done. Do you have a shop that you use here that can do the transfer? I have never purchased a gun from a private party and the more I look into the transfer the more of a hassle it seems to be. It appears that a lot of shops don't really want to deal with it unless you purchase from them. If we could get a shop to agree we should probably meet there.

I will be in and out of town this month but I should be able to meet up with you to get this done. Do you have a shop that you use here that can do the transfer? I have never purchased a gun from a private party and the more I look into the transfer the more of a hassle it seems to be. It appears that a lot of shops don't really want to deal with it unless you purchase from them. If we could get a shop to agree we should probably meet there.
Oh yeah, Deschuetes ammunition, I bought 3 guns from them, 2 were from my friend. It's a $50 charge and they hold it for a few days until it gets approved through the sheriff but it's super easy. Let me know some days and times that work for you, I'm pretty flexible so whatever works for you.

Oh yeah, Deschuetes ammunition, I bought 3 guns from them, 2 were from my friend. It's a $50 charge and they hold it for a few days until it gets approved through the sheriff but it's super easy. Let me know some days and times that work for you, I'm pretty flexible so whatever works for you.
I have never been to that shop. Do you have time on Monday or Tuesday after you return? What time works for you? We should probably get off this public forum and DM each other as we make this final.

I have never been to that shop. Do you have time on Monday or Tuesday after you return? What time works for you? We should probably get off this public forum and DM each other as we make this final.
I sent you a message, text me if you got it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.