JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clearing out some guns I don't shoot. As evidenced by never getting around to shooting this one. Painted it and stuck it in the safe. Getting back into precision bolt gun competition and need cash.

Upper is complete factory 10" 300 BLK upper with Midwest Industries Fixed but removable front sight, Sig Romeo5 RDS, and BCG/CH. It is an M4E1 Enhanced upper and is unfired. Flash hider in pic is not included as it's a mount for my suppressor. Paint is Aervo Field Drab and there are a few spots that didn't turn out professionally but also, just go shoot this upper and it will wear in. I have a complete lower for it but ALL NFA RULES APPLY. Meaning it has a regular adjustable buffer tube and unless you register it as an SBR or you'll need to swap to a pistol buffer tube. Lower is an Aero with a Rock River 2 stage triggers. Lower would need to be transferred through an FFL.

Total invested in the upper is $882. Asking $700 FTF, shipping will be extra. $300 for the lower but remember, it is NOT an SBR lower so to be legal you need a pistol buffer or register it as an SBR before putting it on the lower.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Oops. Cross posted and didn't put any here. I'll make someone a deal to take the lower if we can meet up. I need cash but I can sweeten the pot with some mags and ammo.

20230614_153313.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top