JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Willamina
State
Oregon
Looking for the above mentioned upper and either a 9" or 12" S-One handguard or maybe a 15" R-One. LMK what you've got and how much? I have similar parts to part trade.

Bryan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Salem tick licker had one last time I was in, 12" Atlas S-One box was opened if that matters to you.
Called back and asked about the Atlas, none in stock.

I did find the M4E1 upper in stock at Oregon Rifleworks, but no Atlas handguard. It was about $15-$20 higher than I expected to pay but they did actually have it.

As much as I like the Atlas it's actually a little long for this build. While I was at Oregon Rifleworks I picked up an SMOS rail that is pretty much right on 12" instead of 12.xx". I might switch it out sometime in the future when in stock selection is better.

Bryan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.