JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my new 300 Blackout AR15 in Flat Dark Earth (FDE). I bought this complete setup a few months ago but never had the chance to bring it to the range. It has been sitting in my safe, now waiting for a new owner. The lower is a factory Aero Precision Enhanced Complete (M4E1) with Magpul MOE SL furniture. The upper is a factory Grid Defense 300AAC 16" barrel. An Aero Precision BCG with CH is also included.

Accessories included in this sale are Magpul sights (BUIS), Magpul rail hand stop, 48" tactical rifle case, and a box of 50-rd 300 Blackout Discreet Ballistics subsonic ammo in 190gr. Also included is a WA-compliant 556/300BLK magazine.

thumbnail_IMG_8281.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8282.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8283.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8284.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8285.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8288.jpg thumbnail_IMG_8290.jpg

Selling it for $625.00
(Reasonable offers are welcome)

ITEM DESCRIPTION (Descriptions are derived from manufacturers' websites)

Aero Precision Enhanced Complete Lower FDE (SKU APAR600186)
  • The Aero Precision M4E1 Complete Lower Receiver with Magpul SL Carbine Stock is the perfect upgrade for your AR build. This complete lower features an M4E1.
    The MOE SL® Stock – Mil-Spec Model (MOE Slim Line) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 carbines using mil-spec-sized receiver extension tubes.
  • Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provide efficient shoulder transitions.
Aero Precision Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) with AP Charging Handle (SKU APRH100615C)
  • Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 9310 Steel (Bolt). Carrier has forward assist serrations.
  • Black Nitride Finish - advanced lower friction coating that minimizes the need for lubricants and cleaning.
  • Properly staked gas key, shot peened, and HPT tested/MPI marked.
Complete Upper Receiver Grid Defense 300 Blackout Elite 16" (SKU: GF1614GFR300FDE)
  • Ghost Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Upper Receiver
  • Ghost Firearms 14" M-Lok Free Float Hand Guard
  • Chambered in .300 Blackout (7.62x35)
  • 16" 1:8 Twist 4150 Light HBar Barrel Black Nitride
  • A2 Flash Hider
Primary Arms Red dot sight (SKU: PA30MMRD-AD-FDE)
  • 30mm red dot in FDE used but in excellent condition with cantilever mount. If you opt not to include it with the purchase, please deduct $50 from the final sale.
Accessories and Ammo Included:

New Magpul BUIS
New Magpul Rail Hand stop
New 48" Tactical Rifle soft case
New Magpul 556/300Blackout magazine
A box of 50 rounds 300Blackout ammo

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle. If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

PM me or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918six. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi,
I think I can ship it to you thru your FFL.
You will have to ask your FFL to provide a copy of his/her FFL license to my local FFL to facilitate the transfer.

Another note: My FFL will not ship the firearm together with the ammo that comes with it. It will have to be a separate shipment.

If you want to avoid the extra shipping fee for the ammo, you may opt not to buy the ammo and deduct $30 from the final sale price.

Let me know. thanks

-Ferd T
Seattle, WA 206-370-9186

Hi,
You will have to ask your FFL to provide a copy of his/her FFL license to my local FFL to facilitate the transfer.

Another note: My FFL will not ship the firearm together with the ammo that comes with it. It will have to be a separate shipment.

If you want to avoid the extra shipping fee for the ammo, you may opt not to buy the ammo and deduct $30 from the final sale price.

Let me know. thanks

-Ferd T
Seattle, WA 206-370-9186

Hi,

Let me know. thanks

-Ferd T
Seattle, WA 206-370-9186
Ok yeah ill opt out of the ammo but I'll get it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.