JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone pick one of these up? They've been running lots of deals and I just couldn't resist at only $349.
Just a hair over 5" length. Full auto rated, no barrel length restrictions. I plan to run this on a 8.5" 300blk
That will bring the total length to just under 13.5" which is ideal for a HD gun.

Curious what people who might already have this suppressor have used for a mounting solution. A keymo adapter would run around $220+.
Aero plans to release their own QD mount, it may just be out by the time I get this thing out of jail...

Here comes a yearlong wait, hopefully this time next year I'll be out at the range. I have a Sandman S to keep me company until then.

If you buy the keymo adapter, you can move it from can to can as you see fit if you buy hub compatible models. So you really only need to buy one and can spread that cost to several other units. I'd say go ahead and buy it.

As for the actual silencer, I can't comment on quality, though at that price it's pretty hard to pass up... Seems like a solid unit to me from a solid company

If you buy the keymo adapter, you can move it from can to can as you see fit if you buy hub compatible models. So you really only need to buy one and can spread that cost to several other units. I'd say go ahead and buy it.

As for the actual silencer, I can't comment on quality, though at that price it's pretty hard to pass up... Seems like a solid unit to me from a solid company
I've been pretty happy with my keymo system on the Sandman S thus far.
Unfortunately, I've been reading some not-so-great things about Dead Air's service as of the last year or so on multiple fronts. This, along with the fact that several years of upgraded tech have emerged from other reputable makers... makes me wonder if the premium for the keymo is still worth it or if this is an opportunity to try a better system that might also save me a few bucks. I don't care so much about the universality of this one because it's going to stay on my 300blk build.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top