JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a ar pistol I'd like to sell of trade.mostly looking to trade for lever action or stainless revolver with 6inch+ barrel in 357 magnum.

The upper is a harden arms upp with 10.5 barrel. Mil spec bcg. Has a knock off acog with a mini red dot mounted on top of it. Can be replaced with a ring and has a front blade for iron sights. I ran it on a saiga ak for about 2k rounds and never had a issue. 180 lumen light on the front.switch activated.

The lower is a aero percison lower with a cmmg parts kit. Daniel defense pistol grip and trigger guard. It's all one piece. Has the kak shockwave blade and the kak buffer tube.it is adjustable.

It's fun to shoot and runs great.looking to get 700 out of it or trade for a 357 mentioned above. But feel free to message me cash or trade offers.

A7817477-98C7-4886-93AB-86AF5014EFDB.jpeg F02710DD-9CCC-4799-8C65-4BE014F7899C.jpeg