JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This thing has been lightly used, but shows some wear on areas pictured such as where the dust cover contacts the receiver and where the handguard index pins contacts the receiver. Other than that, it's a great upper. I'm selling it super cheap because nothing I have anymore is FDE. I had 3 of these and they already sold, I held onto this one thinking I'd use it but I'm really not going to.

Asking 70 dollars, OBO, 80 OBO shipped, or trade for the following-
-magpul dual qd sling
-AR and Glock 17/45 accessories
-22lr, 223/556, 9mm, 45acp
Whatever else you can think of

From their website-

New in box Aero Precision M4E1 assembled AR15 upper receiver with an X-Werks coated Midnight Bronze finish! Start or finish your next build! Ships directly to you where legal.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver features an angular machined design that helps it stand apart from standard mil-spec upper receivers. It is threaded to accept a standard AR-15 barrel nut and forged from 7075-T6 aluminum and precision machined to work with all mil-spec AR-15 parts. The M4E1 features a picatinny profile, M4 feed-ramps, and .250 take-down pin holes. This model has a black hardcoat anodized finish.

1000003635.jpg 1000003631.jpg 1000003634.jpg 1000003632.jpg 1000003633.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The photo from xwerks color is off for some reason. That's all I could find. The photos I posted of the item represent the exact color of this item. It's like a FDE / Bronze mix. I had it on a black and FDE mixture rifle and it matched really well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top