JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$640
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey, this time I've got a heavily upgraded M4E1 for sale that I jokingly call the reddit special because it has a lot of parts that the site loves. The M4E1 upper and lowers were built and assembled by aero precision with the upgrades added on later. The M4E1 upper has their 15" r-one handguard and 16" cmv barrel with aero ambidextrous charging handle, aero nitride bcg w/ logo, and 3 prong warcomp (neutrally timed) installed. The lower has a larue mbt2s trigger, bcm grip, seekins bolt catch, bexar flat wire spring, h1 buffer, sl-s stock, etc.. The end result is an M4E1 that shoots smooth, accurately, and balances nicely. If you want a high quality and reliable rifle from aero precision that comes with popular upgrades without having to wait through the backorders or hunt for a 3 prong like I did, then this is the rifle for you.

For those wondering about wear and current performance, my first time shooting the gun was in early January. I haven't kept exact track of the round count, but I'd guess somewhere around 550 rounds, mostly brass. As you can tell from the photos, it hasn't seen much hard use with probably around 90% of the shooting I did with this gun being from a bench. My last time out with this rifle a couple weeks ago I was able to get MOA groups with decent ammo and I'm not a precision shooter. 68gr match rounds and 77gr smk/mk262 are the rifle's favorites, but ~62-63gr fmj is its second favorite at ~1.2 moa or so brand depending. It can also shoot 55gr fmj and low cost ammo like tula no problem and often with surprising accuracy as well.

I am willing to separate the upper from the lower for sale but I will only sell the lower alone if the upper sells.

Pricing is as follows:

1025 for complete rifle, as a bonus comes with a box of 68 gr bthp hornady, a box of 75gr hornady, 160 rounds tula, and a black pmag (pictured)

Complete upper receiver (w/ bcg and ch): 640, as a bonus comes with 120 rounds of tula

Prices are somewhat negotiable by PM and options like stock, muzzle device, etc., can be talked about as well. I am also potentially open to a partial trade for a handgun, preferably a gun that is optics ready and medium to large in size with good magazine availability, but know I would like to get ~500 in that case. Worst thing I can do is say no thank you.

Thanks for taking the time to read my listing! :s0067:

m4e1 two.jpg

m4e1 one.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.