JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a model X15 from Tacoma's Aero Precision. Magpul accessories. Built by a licensed Portland area gunsmith, has seen less than a hundred rounds downrange with no hiccups so far. Hate to part with it, but I use it the least of all my long guns and I just started a business, so could use a few extra bucks to help with the logistics. Comes with a handful of mags and 2 or 300 rounds of ammunition. Located in Silverton, Oregon. Asking $800 or best offer. No trades. Cheers -

20221229_131611.jpg 20221229_131557.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale is a model X15 from Tacoma's Aero Precision. Magpul accessories. Built by a licensed Portland area gunsmith, has seen less than a hundred rounds downrange with no hiccups so far. Hate to part with it, but I use it the least of all my long guns and I just started a business, so could use a few extra bucks to help with the logistics. Comes with a handful of mags and 2 or 300 rounds of ammunition. Located in Silverton, Oregon. Asking $800 or best offer. No trades. Cheers -

View attachment 1338710 View attachment 1338711
Pm sent can come tonight with cash I live in Salem

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.