JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi, looking to potentially trade this new Aero Precision Ar. Bought the parts on impulse and I think I'd rather have an ak instead, seeing what's out there.

Comes with 1 pmag, each person pays their own transfer.

Mostly looking to trade for an ak or ak pistol. NOT interested in PSA/VSKA/CV39/RAS47 or other US aks.

For transparency, these are the exact parts ordered/going in to this rifle:

Also have 310 rounds 5.56 for sale/trade value (to be traded/sold with the rifle only) valued at ~$200. Also have some extra pmags and d&h ar mags I could throw in. I would put trade value of the gun at about $900, $1100 value with ammo. Cash price $850 for rifle, or $1050 for rifle and ammo.

Interested in aks/ ak pistols, but other guns may be considered, so shoot an offer, the worst I will say is no.

Other possible trades: 357 lever action (with side gate, marlin or henry) 357 stainless revolver, 30-30 marlin sbl, vepr 12/saiga 12, m1 carbine. Other partial trade things I would be interested in: m1 garand bayonet, swiss sawback bayonet, pair of 60lb dumbbells. +/- cash depending on trade.

Local trades only, no shipping.
20210210_161111.jpg 20210210_160909.jpg 20210211_180340.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.