JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale here is an Aero Precision build in 5.56mm that I changed my mind about during the pandemic. I bought two barrels because my intent was to build a competition rifle and literally try to wear it out. I changed my mind though with the price of ammo and inability to reload. Everything you see here in the picture is included.
  • Aero slick side upper
  • Aero nitride BCG without logo (has seen less than 200 rounds of use and worked flawlessly)
  • Superlative Arms adjustable gas block (new)
  • Aero enhanced lower with buffer tube (buffer, spring, and stock needed) (new)
  • Two 16-inch Hanson profile barrels with low-profile gas blocks (one is new and the other has seen less than 200 rounds of use and worked flawlessly)
  • Aero handguard
  • Epsilon comp/muzzle brake (new)
  • Aero EPT trigger (has seen less than 200 rounds of use and worked flawlessly)
  • Lower parts kit (new)
  • Magpul MOE grip (has seen less than 200 rounds of use and worked flawlessly)
I'm in Beaverton and willing to travel anywhere in the Portland metro area except Gresham (too far).

If you want the lower, we've got to go through an FFL, and will probably need to meet twice given the backlog of approvals. If you want to forgo the lower, I'll knock a hundred bucks off the price and then we can just meet in the parking lot someplace because none of the other items are regulated.

Prices firm, cash only, and I'm not interested in trades.

Thanks.

PXL_20230312_210616106.jpg PXL_20230312_212948978.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top