JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bersa is way to heavy.. think more along the lines of P3at and lcp.

if you are going to carry something as heavy as a bersa Keltec PF9 would be an even better option. in 9mm

If you're set on a .380, I'd look at a Kahr... seems considerably nicer than the Ruger, Kel-Tec, Taurus, DB .380 pistols.

Two features I noticed about the Bersa is a de-cocking lever and it is DA/SA as well. Very similar to what I am used to using in a full size pistol. It weighs in at 23 oz, which is the same as the S&W Sigma, so it definitely is on the heavy side.

There is a Bersa owners/fans messageboard at www.bersatalk.com . There may be other fan messageboards as well. In recent years Bersa has vastly improved their quality and broadened their production. The fans seem to love their Bersas, and much of Latin America's militaries carry their 9mms.

The Bersa Thunder .380CC (conceal carry) is quite nice. It's the same size as the Walther PPK but half the price with the same features, if not as good a finish. Small enough to hide in a front pocket but big enough to really control for accurate shooting. GunBlast.com did a video review of it a year or two ago. YouTube might have video reviews as well.

If you want to spend more money for a REALLY nice .380, look for an Interarms/Walther stainless steel PPK. These were American made and beautifully machined back in the late 1980's. The recent S&W/Walther PPK is not nearly as reliable, according to reports.

Now, if only Bersa made a 9mm in the same size......................elsullo :p

Thanks for the help, guys.

After doing all the noodling and reading the responses, it looks like a Bersa 380 conceal carry will take it unless their 9mm is close to the same size.