JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a recent video, it was mentioned that the Spanish company ARSA is bringing back the Adams revolver. Despite the unfortunate name of said firm, they do appear to have some interesting muzzleloaders, though I'm not seeing any reference on their site to the double-action sixgun.

820180_ac2f638118e3ebdcc05c62c188388869_t.jpg

What say you; neato or not?

That would be neato for sure.

My favorite cap and ball revolvers are of the Colt design however....

During the time period where cap and ball revolvers were the only / latest design...there were many other ones out there in use.
It would be good to see some of those other designs replicated.
Cost however may be an issue here....
Andy

On a recent video, it was mentioned that the Spanish company ARSA is bringing back the Adams revolver. Despite the unfortunate name of said firm, they do appear to have some interesting muzzleloaders, though I'm not seeing any reference on their site to the double-action sixgun.

View attachment 1840497

What say you; neato or not?
That slab sided look conjures up for me images of rohm revolvers. Kind of like it was faster to manufacturer them that way rather than make them look finished/rounded like the colts or Remingtons.

7069F720-E96E-4E76-A858-AFB8F0D0A647.jpeg
Also nagant revolver

57304D03-614D-48AC-AA65-28C35F924401.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR