JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling a brand new, never fired Adams Arms 16" Tactical Evo upper receiver chambered in 5.56. I had this installed on my lower and all set up to rock and roll, but I now need to sell it to fund other projects. Again, this has never been fired or abused and is brand new. This upper will come as it does from the factory with the following brand new parts have added: Rainier Arms XTC muzzle device and Rainier Arms AXTS Ambi-Charging handle. The original charging handle and A2 flash hider will also be included.

Was $1300 NOW $1200

ALL OTHER ITEMS IN PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDED and are not for sale.

As this is the upper only, it will ship directly to your door, no FFL required. Face to face cash is best, but i will ship if need. Shipping and insurance up to the buyer. Will ship USPS priority ground. USPS money order or paypal accepted. Paypal please add 3.5% to final cost. Will ship the day after payment clears. See manufactures description of upper: • Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper receiver, Type III Class II Hard Coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, 1913 Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T markings. • 16" 4150 CM Melonited Barrel 1:7 Twist •Chambered in 223/5.56x45 mm NATO •Sampson free float modular rail system •Midlength piston system

Will trade for:

I would also trade for a FNX .45 Tactical with an RMR on top, FNX .45 mags (no FNP) or a partial trade for high end, quality optics such as: Aimpoint T-1, Aimpoint PRO, Aimpoint CompM4s, Trijicon RMR, Trijicon ACOG, Trijicon Accupoint 1x4, Eotech 553, Eotech EXPS3, Eotech 556, Leupold VXR Patrol 1.25-4, Leupold Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5.

Not looking for another AR upper, or anything else non-gun related.

See link to Armslist Ad:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Adams Arms Tactical Evo Upper, for AR15 + Extras!

Thanks for looking.

I have a bunch of the sights you listed for possible trade. An Aimpoint T-1, 2 Trijicon RMR's both electronic and tritium/fiber optic, Trijicon ACOG 4x32 Mil Issue (well used on two deployments), Trijicon Accupoint 1x4, as well as an RX01 and RX30..

The ACOG is well used, the rest are as new, some mounted but never shot. Thoughts?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top