JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,

Selling my Adams Arms Mid Length Gas System AR-15. This was a project I did when I got home from my last deployment. I built it as a truck gun that would take a ton of abuse/dirt and still fire which is why I went with the Troy Battle Sights and a piston system.This is a complete factory upper/BCG not a kit or a conversion. It came directly from Adams this way. I added the MAGPUL MLOK SL hand guards so you can attach slings/rails almost anywhere you want and the SL hand guard comes further forward and shrouds the gas block from your hand so you can grip it even farther forward.

The advantages to Piston guns are they run very cool and clean. You can put an entire mag through 1, pull the bolt out with your bare hand, and wipe it clean with just a rag because all the dirt and hear are contained in the piston portion. On top of being more reliable because its cooler and cleaner you also have a op rod cycling your bolt rather than gas traveling all the way to it and forcing your bolt apart from your bolt carrier group to get it to cycle (this is why AKs are so reliable, same concept for the system just way more refined/finished by Adams).

I've had about 300 rounds through it and it has performed flawlessly-no malfunctions even tho it is still a couple hundred shy of being Broken in. I would not be selling this but I have too many projects going and haven't shot it in about a year and a half and my wife is wondering why I'm keeping an $700+ plus paperweight in our already full gun safe.

Asking $550.00 firm Package deal, I will not part it out. Face to Face only. I live in the North Plains/Banks area and would be willing to drive to meet u with a serious buyer. If you want to shoot it and have a range I am good with that. I would even throw it on one of my lowers if you need.

Parts include:

Adams Arms Mid Length Complete Upper:
Home page

Magpul MLOK SL Handguard
MOE SL® Hand Guard, Carbine-Length – AR15/M4

Nickel Plated Cam Pin-cant remember the company, went with an expensive 1 from Brownells

Anti Tilt Buffer (Never had carrier tilt issues, just got for insurance)
Heavy Buffers | Products | Anti-Tilt

Troy Battlesights
Fixed HK Sight -BLK | Troy Industries
Fixed Rear Sight -BLK | Troy Industries

20180227_101604.jpg 20180227_101612.jpg 20180227_101707.jpg 20180227_101713.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi all,

Selling my Adams Arms Mid Length Gas System AR-15. This was a project I did when I got home from my last deployment. I built it as a truck gun that would take a ton of abuse/dirt and still fire which is why I went with the Troy Battle Sights and a piston system.This is a complete factory upper/BCG not a kit or a conversion. It came directly from Adams this way. I added the MAGPUL MLOK SL hand guards so you can attach slings/rails almost anywhere you want and the SL hand guard comes further forward and shrouds the gas block from your hand so you can grip it even farther forward.

The advantages to Piston guns are they run very cool and clean. You can put an entire mag through 1, pull the bolt out with your bare hand, and wipe it clean with just a rag because all the dirt and hear are contained in the piston portion. On top of being more reliable because its cooler and cleaner you also have a op rod cycling your bolt rather than gas traveling all the way to it and forcing your bolt apart from your bolt carrier group to get it to cycle (this is why AKs are so reliable, same concept for the system just way more refined/finished by Adams).

I've had about 300 rounds through it and it has performed flawlessly-no malfunctions even tho it is still a couple hundred shy of being Broken in. I would not be selling this but I have too many projects going and haven't shot it in about a year and a half and my wife is wondering why I'm keeping an $700+ plus paperweight in our already full gun safe.

Asking $550.00 firm Package deal, I will not part it out. Face to Face only. I live in the North Plains/Banks area and would be willing to drive to meet u with a serious buyer. If you want to shoot it and have a range I am good with that. I would even throw it on one of my lowers if you need.

Parts include:

Adams Arms Mid Length Complete Upper:
Home page

Magpul MLOK SL Handguard
MOE SL® Hand Guard, Carbine-Length – AR15/M4

Nickel Plated Cam Pin-cant remember the company, went with an expensive 1 from Brownells

Anti Tilt Buffer (Never had carrier tilt issues, just got for insurance)
Heavy Buffers | Products | Anti-Tilt

Troy Battlesights
Fixed HK Sight -BLK | Troy Industries
Fixed Rear Sight -BLK | Troy Industries

View attachment 434759 View attachment 434760 View attachment 434761 View attachment 434762
Is this still taking up space in your safe?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top