JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote to all, and again, gave more money. American rights have become "Pay as you go", and it's true, if we don't go to gatherings at the capital and donate to the cause, and write letters, we lose, and maybe even if we do those things we lose, because a multi billionaire in NY paid big bucks to alter our states laws to infringe on our God given rights!
I wonder what he knows about living out here where I do, in the country. I wonder how this kind of evil can exist in America? For the first time in my life I hate a rich guy, because he used his wealth as a tool to enforce his anti Constitution ideas against me and all of you, as well as untold generations to come.

Last Edited:
I want to apologize, I do not hate bloomberg, nor anyone else. Many people on this old earth have done good and evil to me, but my Lord teaches me to never hate anyone, no matter how evil they are, and leave retribution to Him.

FPCAction.org - FPC Grassroots Army: Take Action!

There's a lot of gun control sweeping the nation. It took me about 15 minutes to click on each. There are form letters, just a few clicks of the mouse and send off letters opposing gun control and supporting gun rights.

This is for federal and all the states.

Take some time and do this for all the nation wide measures.
Who does the reply go to, when you click and fill out a link for a particular OR Bill?

FPCAction.org - FPC Grassroots Army: Take Action!

There's a lot of gun control sweeping the nation. It took me about 15 minutes to click on each. There are form letters, just a few clicks of the mouse and send off letters opposing gun control and supporting gun rights.

This is for federal and all the states.

Take some time and do this for all the nation wide measures.
Does FPCAction.org retain your contact info?

There is that.

On the other hand, we are entering into a new era of a major attempt of "government" to obtain power over the people, in other words, what the founders warned us against. We refuse to become actively involved against that to our own hurt, very much worse than junk mail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top