JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey everyone, looking for an original ACE SOCOM M4 stock, generation 1. Willing to pay $$$ for it if you have one sitting around you're willing to part with. Also willing to trade a newest generation one + cash for one as well. Just trying to locate the original Gen 1 for a cloning project.

Thanks!

Now you're making me go and look at my SBR and see what Ace Socom stock I have.
When did they first come on the market?

Here's a better explanation I found.

Yes there are 4 gens. Referring to the ACE M4 SOCOM length stocks as issued.
Gen 1 - clamp on buffer tube with threaded holes on sides of clamping backplate and square relese button on right side.
Gen 2 - same as gen 1 but sling looks on side of clamp on backplate. (Should be a rolling gen1 change rear part)
Gen 3 - round release mech, updated mech, ribbed rear plate under buttpad. iirc this is where the m4 castle nut backplate entered
Gen 4 - verticle rectangle release mech, m4 backplate. Ribbed rear plate under buttpad. Latest gen

If either of you have a Gen 1 or Gen 2 you'd be either willing to trade for an upgraded Gen 4 plus cash or just sell outright I'd be incredibly grateful!

Thanks jbett98, appreciate you looking! The Gen 1 and 2s are definitely older so if anyone's purchased on new in the last year or two it'd for sure be the Gen 4.

Idaho44, any chance you're sitting on an older one?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.