JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for winter projects. Let me know what you have and where you are. We will see if we can work a deal.

.P.S. I am NOT an FFL you will have to live in Oregon and be willing to put forth some effort to meet me FTF. I live in Florence and generally travel to Salem once per month or more.

I have a 1981 Honda CB750 Custom I'm wanting to trade. It needs a little work....new rubbers from the carbs to the motor, battery, front fork seal rebuild and emissions. It comes with a Nolan helmet. In its current state its worth about $650-$700. Fixed its worth betweeb $1200 to $1800 as far as craigslist prices go. I'm in Beaverton, Or.

I have a 1981 Honda CB750 Custom I'm wanting to trade. It needs a little work....new rubbers from the carbs to the motor, battery, front fork seal rebuild and emissions. It comes with a Nolan helmet. In its current state its worth about $650-$700. Fixed its worth betweeb $1200 to $1800 as far as craigslist prices go. I'm in Beaverton, Or.

Thanks for the offer, as much as I would love to have another street bike I have two car projects going right now and no room for projects that wont fit in the closet until I get to them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.