Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Abandon projects, Parts kits, Broken firearms. Have Cash!!

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by saabin, Nov 8, 2011.

1. saabin

saabin Eugene Active Member

I am looking for winter projects. Let me know what you have and where you are. We will see if we can work a deal.

.P.S. I am NOT an FFL you will have to live in Oregon and be willing to put forth some effort to meet me FTF. I live in Florence and generally travel to Salem once per month or more.

2. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

I have a 1981 Honda CB750 Custom I'm wanting to trade. It needs a little work....new rubbers from the carbs to the motor, battery, front fork seal rebuild and emissions. It comes with a Nolan helmet. In its current state its worth about $650-$700. Fixed its worth betweeb $1200 to $1800 as far as craigslist prices go. I'm in Beaverton, Or.

3. saabin

saabin Eugene Active Member

Thanks for the offer, as much as I would love to have another street bike I have two car projects going right now and no room for projects that wont fit in the closet until I get to them.

4. A2theK

A2theK Olympia Member

I have a Romy G kit that I'd sell