JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edit - Somehow, even inside a venerable institution such as northwest firearms four buyers fail to materialize. Crazy right? I blame February for being cold and wet, and for anyone other than the four ghosts I will make this more enticing and drop the price to $800 and cover your background check.

For the special someone, who could become your new shooting buddy I have a beautiful rifle chambered in 5.56 looking to get far more range time over sitting in the dark safe.

20220203_100753.jpg 20220203_100814.jpg 20220203_100826.jpg 20220203_100907.jpg 20220203_100914.jpg 20220203_100849.jpg

Cerakote in Black Cherry and Gold with gold parts. The rifle is ready for optics, the test fire and cycling were flawless. It also reminds me of Iron Man, a different shade though.

Built with a New Frontier Billet Lower, Billet Upper, 10" M-Lok Handguard, Fail Zero M16 BCG, Magpul SLK Furniture, 16" B A Chrome Lined 1:7 Mid-Length Barrel, 3-Prong Flash Hider, Standard Buffer Weight & Spring & WC Lower Parts kit.

The trigger is crisp and its travel reduced, breaking at approx 5 pounds. Will include a magazine and cable lock. This one is tucked away under the NWFA section of my website so someone here gets the first opportunity. As always cash, check or V/MC/Discover welcome.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I forgot to mention prior I can send you off with a nice softcase with this one, time is running short to ensure you have it by Monday.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top